Provenir and Credolab present to you a flipbook on the transformation the fintech industry went through in 2020 and how 2021 begins with a positive and challenging new perspective with regards to financial inclusion. Through the expertise and proficiency of recognized financial experts in the region we are looking to understand and have a better approach on how traditional banks and financial companies have readjusted their credit scoring and their bureaucratic requirements in order to become part of a new way to conceive financial and social inclusion.
Access the flipbook now to know what the best experts in Latin American fintech ecosystem have to say about one of the most important issues facing financial industry right now during these challenging times, financial inclusion and the use of alternative data.
- Ignacio Carballo, Research Economist and Director Fintech Ecosystem & Digital Banking at UCA
- Marcel Van Oost, Financial Advisor and Fintech Startup Founder with collaboration of Marcial Gonzalez Fraga, Fintech Investor
- Clementina Giraldo, Dots & Tech CEO & Founder
- Bruno Diniz, Fintech Advisor, Managing Partner at Spiralem and Book Author: “The Fintech phenomenon”
- Sebastián Olivera, Montevideo Fintech Forum Founder and WeFintech Co-Founder, the Iberoamerican Women Network